Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

1/31/2014

Detroit Lions: Reggie Bush wants to play 5 more years


Reggie Bush, who is signed with the Detroit Lions through 2016, told PFT Live on Friday that he’d like to play five more seasons.

“I feel good at this point, obviously I’m saying that because I’m not getting hit right now,” the 28-year-old Bush told PFT Live. “I still feel like I can go, I don’t know how many years left, God willing I can play at least another five years. I would love to get at least another five years in.”

Bush joined the Lions in March 2013, signing a four-year $16 million deal.

He was drafted in 2006 by the New Orleans Saints and played there five seasons. He played with the Dolphins in 2011 and 2012.

Bush rushed for 1,006 yards with the Lions, just the second time in his career he hit the 1,000-yard rushing mark. Also in the 2013 season he caught 54 passes for 506 yards.

(Follow @PaulaPasche on Twitter. Order her book,  “100 Things Lions Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die’’ here. It’s also available at bookstores.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope he does play another five years, all with the Lions! But, it will obviously depend on him staying healthy and learning how to hold on to the ball!

6:19 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home