Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

5/08/2013

Replay of live chat on the eve of Detroit Lions' rookie minicamp


If you missed it, here's a replay of my live chat on Thursday, the eve of Lions' rookie minicamp. It was a wide-open discussion. You shouldn't be surprised to know that offensive line was one of the topics. We'll chat at 3 p.m. next Thursday. Follow me on Twitter @PaulaPasche for details. If you have questions any time Tweet them to me. I do my best to answer them all. Thanks ...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home