Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

3/27/2013

Detroit Lions: Replay of Thursday's live chat

Had a blast today on the live chat. You can see full transcript here. I don't think I answered as many questions on Darrius Heyward-Bey as last week, but there were several. We also discussed priorities for draft (OL or DE?), free agency and much more. Will have another live chat at 3 p.m. on Thursday, April 4.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you very much. I agree with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.

live chat for real estate

6:45 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home