Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

11/08/2010

Jets linebacker calls Lions 'dirtiest team'

When an opponent calls the Lions one of the dirtiest teams ever, is that a good thing?

Jets linebacker Bart Scott had a few things to say after the Lions lost to the Jets 23-20 in overtime on Sunday.

“They’re a good football team but by far the dirtiest football team I’ve ever played against since I played the Tennessee Titans. They are the dirtiest team I’ve played against. Some of the stuff they do out there I understand, but I’ll just be happy with the victory,’’ Scott said.

Then he added, “I swear to God I hope I see them again in life.”

Pretty strong stuff especially since he was on the winning side.

(Follow me on Twitter @PaulaPasche.)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home