Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

5/21/2010

Zack Follett sees great things for Jahvid Best

>P> Lions linebacker Zack Follett knows Lions running back Jahvid Best, who was a late first-round draft pick, better than anyone on the team right now since they played together at Cal.

Follett thinks best was an excellent addition to the Lions’ offense.

“He’s the fastest guy I’ve ever seen on the football field. ... He has another gear. His cuts, he doesn’t lose any speed. I already had it played out in my head, him busting a 70-yard run and everyone going crazy in Ford Field and I’ll be sitting on the bench saying, ‘I told you so, I told you so,’’’ Follett said.

(Follow me on Twitter @PaulaPasche)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous JT said...

Zack, I hope you're saying "I told you so" three times a game week after week after week after week. Good luck to them both. Thanks Paula.

2:29 AM 
Anonymous Burn Cornbread said...

We'll see

8:53 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home