Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

2/27/2010

NFL Combine: U-M's Graham aims for Top 10

INDIANAPOLIS — Michigan’s Brandon Graham hopes to build on his impressive performance at the Senior Bowl while at the NFL Combine.

His goal is to be drafted in the Top 10.

“I’m going to show everybody when I go out there and run and do everything, I’ve been working hard,’’ Graham said today (Saturday).

While he played defensive end for the Wolverines, his size (6-foot-1, 268 pounds) will make him an NFL linebacker.

Graham, who played at Detroit Crockett, often gets compared to LaMarr Woodley who has made an impact with the Steelers.

“I get compared to him a lot. That was somebody who taught me a lot and showed me the ropes when I got up there (to Michigan). I thank him because a lot of other guys wouldn’t help you as much as he helped me. I give a lot to him. I feel good that they compare me to him because he’s doing great in the league,’’ Graham said.

While Graham is aiming for Top 10, other projections have him going between 20 and 30. He’s not likely to be around when the Lions use their second-round pick (34th overall).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home