Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

2/21/2009

Taylor on ex-Wolverine Boren: He 'ain't my brother'

I walked into the end of Michigan defensive tackle Terrance Taylor's round-table session with reporters at the NFL combine Saturday afternoon just as a reporter asked how hard it was to see offensive lineman Justin Boren, "a guy that's like your brother," transfer to Ohio State. Taylor's response?

"You ain't my brother if you transfer to Ohio State. I'm a Michigan man. Nah, I mean, he made his choice. He's a good player, he's my friend, but brother, nah. Tim Jamison's my brother. Guys that stayed, those who stay will be champions. He didn't stay. I'm a Michigan man, he's a Buckeye."

No love lost, I'd say.

Just so you know, Taylor checked in at 6-foot and 306 pounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home