Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

11/27/2008

Week 12 picks

The folks in Vegas are a lot smarter than me, but I'm surprised the line on today's Lions-Titans game is only 11. The Lions, as everyone knows, are winless and incapable of stopping anyone. The Titans are 10-1 and presumably angry coming off their first loss of the year. I know it's a home game for Detroit, but I'd lay the points and another touchdown. That's how little faith I have in the Lions.

For the record, I have the Titans winning 35-10 and I'm starting to believe the Lions will do the unthinkable and go 0-16.

It's early in the week, but here's the rest of my picks. As always, choices are made against the spread and home team is in all caps.

Home favorites you can't deny
DALLAS minus-11 over Seattle (Thanksgiving)
PHILADELPHIA minus-3 over Arizona (Thanksgiving)
BUFFALO minus-6 1/2 over San Francisco
GREEN BAY minus-3 over Carolina
SAN DIEGO minus-4 1/2 over Atlanta
MINNESOTA minus-3 over Chicago
HOUSTON minus-3 over Jacksonville (Monday)

Road warriors laying with love
Baltimore minus-7 over CINCINNATI
Indianapolis minus-5 over CLEVELAND

Don't need 'em but I'll take 'em
New Orleans plus-4 over TAMPA BAY
WASHINGTON plus-4 over NY Giants
Pittsburgh plus-1 over NEW ENGLAND
Kansas City plus-3 over OAKLAND

Points only, please
Denver plus-7 1/2 over NY JETS
ST. LOUIS plus-9 over Miami

Record: 6-7-1 last week, 81-85-4 overall

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the Lions don't go 0-16 this year. I like your pick for the Washington/NY game.

12:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home