Blogs > Lions Lowdown

One thing you can count on with the Detroit Lions is that they are never, ever boring. Follow the latest news including injuries, roster moves and more here daily from Oakland Press beat writer Paula Pasche. Plus you'll find regular commentary about the team.

9/27/2007

Marinelli's message

After giving his team a reprieve last week, Lions coach Rod Marinelli said he'll keep his team in pads again on Thursday. In hindsight, Marinelli said erred in keeping his team out of pads all last week, a decision he said may have contributed to the Lions' 56-21 loss to Philadelphia.

"It's a little bit early in the year to get out of them and it's not what I'm about either," he said. "I just felt after that Minnesota game, going into overtime, that was my thinking about it. And I look back now, we were a little bit high and maybe I sent the wrong message. I tried to make sure it was right but I might have sent the wrong message, too."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the leos are soft. they should be in pads every day. they wont win til they FIRE MILLEN.

11:17 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home